Friday, August 8, 2014

WestCoast Creator's Bloghop


Welcome to our Blog Hop.    Here are two projects featuring the big Shot.


This is a gift card envelope made with the Gift Card Envleope and Trims Thinlits Die  that will be available in the new holiday catalogue.   It is great as a demonstrator to be able to try out the new products.   It was my daughter's birthday this week and I made this and put a gift card in it for her.   I wanted it to be a bit special so made two flowers using the Spiral Flower Die and it looked like a special little gift.

I made this card with the Friends Who Know stamp set.    I cut it out using Labels Collection Framelit.   I cut the two Daffodil Delight pieces using the Banners Framelits Collection.  It is tricky to match colours with this big stamp but the Colour Coach is always helpful.

I hope you have enjoyed the stop at my blog.   The links to the other blogs and addresses of the other amazing Westcoast Creators are below.  If you click on the previous button it will take you to Sarah's blog.  If you click on the next button you will be in Stephanie's blog. 




THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY AND LOOKING AT OUR CREATIONS!

1 comment:

Crafty Medic said...

Cute! Love the flowers! I can't get enough of that "Friends Who Know" stamp too...