Saturday, January 1, 2011

Not Quite Done with Christmas

I have enjoyed making these pointsettias with a punch I bought at Country Crafts in Surrey.   It is a bit labor intensive because you cut each leaf and then emboss each leaf with an emobbossing tool.   Then you glue each leaf on to make the flowers.    I did make them with Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke.
Here is another card I made and decided to add some smooch spritz.
Then I decided to try and make a card very similar to a card sent to me by another demonstrator, Sandra Farrel.    I liked the card and am trying to use up all my Christmas paper this year and so came up with the next card.
I love this DSP set and made lots of cards with it.  Sandra made her card on the MDS program and it was very pretty so I decided it might be pretty too to try a real one!  Hope you all had a peaceful Christmas!

3 comments:

savvy teaching tips said...

awww. I'm glad I inspired you!

Elaine U. said...

Very nice projects!! Thanks for following me. I'm following you now. :)
http://createNstamp.blogspot.com

Davina Wallace Allgrim said...

Gorgeous projects! Following through SC
Davina
teadrinkingstamper.blogspot.com