Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #36

Well.....this is very different from everyone else.   I went to put this one in and looked at everyone else's and thought......perhaps I have missed the boat.    But, I tried some different ideas and I kept coming back to this and the triangles in this folded card.   It is a little tricky but you just take a full sheet of paper, fold it in four and then fold two of the opposite ends over which makes the triangles.   I learned how to use the aqua painters to make the rose from the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set from my upline Angela McKay.   I used Wild Wasabi to cut out the leaves and the scalloped square.    Be sure to check out the great ideas from the other goddesses!

1 comment:

Hands On said...

Love what you did with the dotted scallop trim. Looks great and goes well with your beautiful rose.