Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #32

This week's challenge is a color challenge - I find color challenges the hardest to do and ended up making the following two cards - very similar but I couldn't decide which one I liked better.
I thought then that I would try three ornaments.
I think I will use less Dazzling Diamonds next time - a little too clumpy.   I used the Snowflake Extra-Large and punched out snowflakes in green and just folded them over to make branches.  I am really liking the new color Cherry Cobble and want to try making more Christmas cards.  Be sure to check out all the amazing designs of all the other goddesses.

3 comments:

Sandy Hill said...

These are some great cards. I just became a new follower of yours from SC. Please come over and visit my blog at http://www.inkyfingersatwork.blogspot.com

Lynne Phelps said...

Brilliant - the snowflake makes wonderful fir branches! You are so clever! I like both cards, they are wonderful!

Theresa said...

Love this card...simple but elegant.