Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #17

Daisies are my favorite flower!   I have lots of them in the garden.   I learned how to make these daisies from the first Stampin' Up Demonstrator I met at a craft sale - Merle Bennett.   You just punch whisper white cardstock using the scallop circle punch and then cut almost to the centre with each flower.   The leaves are made with the Jumbo Snowflake and 5-Petal flower punches.    I then added some boho blossoms and made a vase using the ornament punch.   I love using punches!    Be sure to check out all the fabulous designs on our Stampin' Royalty Team.

4 comments:

Scrappywonder said...

absolutely LOVE this daisy card!! using the snowflake punch for greenry is ever so clever!! TFS R ;)

Cheryl said...

Lovely daisy card! I love how you used so many different punches.

Anonymous said...

I love how you used the ornament punch to make the vase and I think it is very clever to use the snowflake as leaves and stems. Daisies are one of my most favourite flowers.

Tammy Clarke said...

Your daisies are beautiful, very nice card.