Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #16

This is the sketch for our challenge this week designed by Sandra Farrel.   I know I am a little slow at figuring things out but I just finally figured out how to put the design challenges onto my blog without having to ask my daughter!   She will be very pleased.   Make sure you check out all the designers cards as they are all really amazing.    Here is my design for this sketch.

I have always loved this Thoughts and Prayers stamp set.    When you colour on the flowers with Rose Red and the leaves with Old Olive or other colors, it always looks nice.     I just wish I could remember the names of the stamp sets like Sarah so I wouldn't have to wander through the catalogue to look them up every time I post something.   It is wonderful to have such a brilliant daughter.   The Sweet Pea stitched felt flowers just finish it off.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW Shanda, I love this card!!
the stamp is very gorgeous