Sunday, November 8, 2009


Sarah - you will be amazed.   It took me an hour but I finally figured out how to retrieve this picture and post it.   I made these cards this summer for my Grade One students.   I used a number set from Stampin' Up and then used all the children's stamps I had as well as borrowing from Angela McKay.   One side has the numbers from one to thirty and the other side has images I thought the children would enjoy.   There are six of each image so the children can create patterns as well as counting by 1's, 2's, 5's, etc.   The children have loved them whether they work alone or with a buddy.   My fifteen boys prefer the Spiderman images......but the dinosaurs are okay too.   If you know a Grade One Teacher ....they would love these!!  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: